BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT-L Archives

Archiver > BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT > 2008-04 > 1209201257

From: Charani <>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:19:48 +0100

Liz wrote:
> That's exactly what I do. I tried Digest years ago on one or two lists and
> found it extremely awkward and I would never go back to it. As Charani
> says, doing it on "List" rather than "Digest" makes it easier to save
> individual emails. However, as Mike says, you must create a folder for your
> B&D mail to go directly into. I have folders for all the individual lists I
> belong to from time to time and I couldn't manage it any other way.

I keep B+D separate for obvious reasons but all the other lists go
into a single folder rather than into my inbox. That way I can keep
list and other mail separate :)) If someone's only subbed to one or
two lists, then it's probably just as easy for everything to go into
the inbox. Once there are are a dozen or more lists, then a separate
folder or folders is probably a good idea.

It's all a matter of personal preference.

--
Charani (UK)
OPC for Walton, SOM

This thread: