BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT-L Archives

Archiver > BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT > 2008-04 > 1209240680

From: Andy & Cathy Chippett <>
Subject: Re: [B&D] HOTWELLS 1870 - 1890
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:11:20 +0100

Hi Janet,
I'm sorry I can't help you with the photograph but I'm interested in
your Thomas Price. Do you know his background at all because I have a
John Price b1829 Clifton who also lived in Hotwell Rd and certainly
between 1850's and 1892.
My John lived at 2 Hotwell Rd with his in-laws and went on to inherit
the house. I'm having some difficulty in tracing Johns background and
just wondered if by any chance he was related in any way to your
Thomas????? Its a long shot but if I don't pursue it I shall never know.
regards
andy