BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT-L Archives

Archiver > BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT > 2008-05 > 1212087292

From: "Liz" <>
Subject: Re: [B&D] Map of Queen Square and its surroundings, Bristol 1789
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 19:54:52 +0100

Thank you Kate. I think you are more clever than me! In fact I don't
download Google Earth onto my computer (laptop) because it takes up so much
space and slows everything down...we can't have everything in life! Yes, I
have another computer but it's upstairs and I can't connect it to the
Internet at the moment....my house is made of granite and the network just
doesn't work! I gather there are now new ways to make connections through
the electricity so I must investigate further when I have time.

Glorious sunshine here in Cornwall all day!!!!

Cheers
LIZ
www.btinternet.com/~e.newbery
OPC for Street, Somerset