BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT-L Archives

Archiver > BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT > 2009-01 > 1231638408

From: Jacky Jackson-Cox <>
Subject: Re: [B&D] U is for Unknown: Rachel wife of Frank YORK of Bristol
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 01:46:48 +0000 (GMT)

Charani,

Have you found them in the 1891 census? Charles F York is living with his wife and daughter Adelaide at the same address as in 1901 and working as a boot finisher. His wife is listed as Laura H, not R, and they have a daughter, Adelaide.

Would you like me to send you a copy?

Jacky

Jacky Jackson-Cox
Personal web page: http://www.btinternet.com/~jacky3/ Last updated 24/02/2007