BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT-L Archives

Archiver > BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT > 2010-07 > 1278441491

From: Charani <>
Subject: Re: [B&D] Somerset Heritage Centre
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:38:11 +0100

Nancy Frey wrote:
> Hi Charani,
>
> I'm sure all the Somerset researchers will be putting this date on their
> calendar. If anyone is planning a trip when this facility opens, would you
> please contact me. I am working on a very special project for a non-profit
> organization and need a couple of documents photocopied. Any assistance on
> this would be very much appreciated.

I shall be there on the Monday for a couple of hours since it's only
open in the afternoon.

The first full day will be the 28th.

What are the documents in question? Any that are bound can't be
copied and multi page parchments can't be fully copied either.

--
Charani (UK)
OPC for Walton, Greinton and Clutton, SOM

This thread: