BRITISH-JEWRY-L Archives

Archiver > BRITISH-JEWRY > 2002-05 > 1022799740

From: "Ruth C" <>
Subject: [British Jewry] Mabel Millicent WADA to Mabel Millicent ROBERTS
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 00:10:16 +0100

The London Gazette, 25 August 1942, page 3746.

I, MABEL MILLICENT ROBERTS of 48, Ingham Road, West Hampstead, N.W. 6 ( a natural born British subject) heretofore called, known and described by the name of Mabel Millicent Wada do hereby give notice that I have renounced and abandoned the name of Mabel Millicent Wada and that I have assumed and intend henceforth on all occasions whatsoever and at all time to sign and use and to be called and known by the name of Mabel Millicent Roberts in lieu of and in substitution for my former name of Mabel Millicent Wada and I also give notice that such change of name is formally evidenced by a deed poll under my hand and seal, bearing date the 20th day of July 1942,duly executed and attested, and that such deed poll was enrolled in the Central Office of the Supreme Court of Judicature on the 21st day of August 1942. - Dated this 21st day of August, 1942.
(176) M.M. ROBERTS, formerly M.M. Wada.

Ruth in Brum.

This thread: