BRITISH-JEWRY-L Archives

Archiver > BRITISH-JEWRY > 2009-01 > 1231759898

From: "" <>
Subject: [BRITISH-JEWRY] Fw: Polish records from mid 1800's
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:31:38 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hello Hilary
My Great Grandfather was born in Kudirkos Naumiestis. We had no idea
which town he was born in, but his sister put her place of birth as
Naishtot in the 1861 English census. I then found the record of his
birth (in
1833) in a list published in a US journal . There are a lot of Birth,
Marriage and Death records for Kudirkos Naumiestis.
Theresa
Birmingham UK

> with the word 'unsubscribe'
without