BRITISH-JEWRY-L Archives

Archiver > BRITISH-JEWRY > 2009-05 > 1242729917

From: "Carole" <>
Subject: [BRITISH-JEWRY] Schweitzer
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:45:17 +0100

I unfortunately deleted an entry from one of the listers the other day who was researching the surname SCHWEITZER.

Apparently the lister had Schweitzer relatives buried at Edmonton Cemetery, and was asking if anyone could photograph the graves for him/her.

I've noticed that there are only eight Schweitzers buried at Edmonton, two of them being relatives of mine. If anyone still has that info or can recall who made the entry, I'd be very grateful if you would let me know so that I can make contact.

Thanks

Carole
(Herefordshire)

This thread: