BROCKWAY-L Archives

Archiver > BROCKWAY > 1999-04 > 0924226888

From: Colleen Knights <>
Subject: Revolutionary War - DAR Spouse's Index
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:41:28 -0500

These are from DAR PATRIOT INDEX, Vol. III, An Index to
the Spouses of the DAR Patriots, pub. Washington 1986,
by the National Society of the Daughters of the
American Revolution, Mrs. Walter Hughey King, President
General.

This index names the spouses of the patriots by maiden
name, names their husband and the page in Vol. 1 where
this patriot can be found.

p. 91

Brockway, Bridget, Mrs = Abner Ely I-220
Brockway, Caroline = Abel Hall I-294
Brockway, Caroline Charity - John Clark Bingham I-060
Brockway, Dorcas=Simeon Reno I-564
Brockway, Elizabeth = John Tillotson I-679
Brockway, Esther = John Merriam, Jr. I-464
Brockway, Jane - Joseph Gates I-262
Brockway, Lorany - William Clark Jones I-375
Brockway, Lydia - Gideon Ball I-032
Brockway, Mary - Teber Pratt I-546
Brockway, Naomi - Elihu Huntley I-357
Brockway, Naomia- William Lewis I-414
Brockway, Patience - Thomas Brown I-094
Brockway, Phoebe - John Eaton I-212
Brockway, Ruth - Elija Bacon I-026
Brockway, Sarah - Elijah Fox I-248
Brockway, Susan - James Butterfield I-107
Brockway, Temperance - Israel Selden Spencer I-636

If anyone wants me to check the Vol. I index for more
details on any of these Brockway spouses, just let me
know. I have easy access to these books.

Colleen

This thread: