BROWN-L Archives

Archiver > BROWN > 2012-07 > 1343586792

From: "Dean Alley" <>
Subject: [BROWN] Brown Genealogy
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:33:12 -0500

Searching for the parents of Joseph Adam Brown; he was my gggrandfather.

Jpseph Adam Brown was born 09 DEC 1827 in Maryland, and died 04 NOV 1877 in Morrilton, Arkansas.

He was buried in Wolfe cemetery outside of Oppelo, Arkansas. He married Caroline Gordon, my gggrmother.

Caroline Gordon was born 27 APR 1831 in Maryland, and died 11 MAR 1907 in Arkansas.

She was buried in Wolfe Cemetery outside of Oppelo, Arkansas.

She was the daughter of John Gordon and Margaret (McClain) Gordon.

Child of Caroline Gordon and Joseph Adam Brown is:

My great grandmother:
Florentine Victoria Brown was born 10 APR 1868 in Peru, Indiana, and died 15 DEC 1952 in Seminole Co., Oklahoma.

She married Uell Monroe Sharp 04 FEB 1883 in Morrilton, Arkansas.

He was born AUG 1849 in Yallobusha Co., Mississippi, and died 1913 in Independence CO., Arkansas

he was the son of John Sharp and Altha A..UNKNOWN.

.

This thread: