BUCKS-L Archives

Archiver > BUCKS > 2005-05 > 1116316960

From: "Suzie Woodward" <>
Subject: Re: [BKM] Hannah MAPLEY
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:15:33 +0100

Bob.
Thanks for that but can't see Hannah there.
I have a marriage reference for a Hannah MAPLEY and a James COMPTON Mar Qtr
1866, at Newport Pagnall. Ref: 3a/533
I have a James and Hannah with son George on the 1871 in
Castlethorpe/Wolverton.
I am really interested in who James's father was.
I'll keep hunting...
Thanks
Suzie