BULMER-L Archives

Archiver > BULMER > 2009-07 > 1248021271

From: "" <>
Subject: [BULMER] George A.Bulmer
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:34:31 -0000

Author: angelscheyenne1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bulmer/229/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Looking for burial location and photo of George A. Bulmer who served as a Captain in the 1st New York Marine Artillery.It is for my personal use only and I do not sale,post or publish anything.Anyone that has a photo/photos of Captain George A. Bulmer, either before the Civil War,during or after or a family photo with him in it.I will be more than happy to send them some original Civil War bullets from the Battle of Camden/South Mills N.C. April 19,1862.The 1st New York Marine Artillery fought in the Battle. My email is thanks for any and all help.

Important Note: