BURGENLAND-NEWSLETTER-L Archives

Subject: [BURGENLAND-NEWSLETTER-L] BB News No. 78A dtd 15 April 2000
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 08:57:19 EDT

THE BURGENLAND BUNCH NEWS -No. 78A
(issued biweekly by
April 15, 2000

This second section of the 3 section newsletter contains Advance Notice of BB
Mid-West Picnic, data concerning the Artinger Family, More on Croatian
Nobility and an Ethnic Music Update.

"TWIN CITIES BB PICNIC 2000". (Susan Peters & Hap Anderson)
Just a little early notice on this year's picnic. Hap Anderson has made the
reservations for this year. The picnic will be Sunday, August 13th, 10:00 -
3:00. It will be at the same place, Wabun Park, in Minneapolis. More
details coming later. We're really looking forward to seeing everyone again
and some new "relatives", too! Hoping the new year is being good to you,
Susan and Hap.

ARTINGER (ARDINGER) FAMILY
Member Den Ardinger () contacted me recently to discuss a
recent contact I had received. I had copied him on my reply. We have a common
interest in the Artinger line from southern Burgenland in that one of my main
Sorger lines married an Artinger. Den had also written a nice synopsis of
what he had found concerning this family (taken from various sources
including our newsletters). I'm including our correspondence here as well as
his synopsis to provide an example of what all BB members might consider
doing for their descendents.