BURNS-L Archives

Archiver > BURNS > 2000-11 > 0974501674

From: "SilverWolf" <>
Subject: [BURNS-L] Burns family in Ontario, Canada
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:54:34 -0500

Hello,
This is the first time posting to this list. Hopefully I can find links to
my family. June 26, 1880, John BURNS born April 6, 1854, Ontario, Canada,
married Elizabeth Jane BURLEY born June 30, 1862, Ontario, Canada. They had
at least four children: Hannah, Annie, Minnie and John. I have no knowledge
of the Burns family from there. Elizabeth and John were married in Simcoe
and lived in the Chatham, Ontario area. Elizabeth's father was Waters
BURLEY and her mother was Hannah ANDERSON. I'm descended through Hannah
BURNS who married William BOSSENBERRY after 1900 in Canada. Any help would
be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Pat Cannady

This thread: