BUTLER-L Archives

Archiver > BUTLER > 2005-06 > 1119827452

Subject: Simon Butler
Date: 26 Jun 2005 17:10:52 -0600

Surnames: Butler, Frazier, Smith, Lane, Martin, Young, and Gilpin
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/HCH.2ACEB/4654

Message Board Post:

Iam looking for information on my ggg-grandfather Simon Butler. I have located Simon in the 1830 Stewart County, Tennessee census, from there Simon shows up in the 1840 Wayne County, Ky census. I have found Simon in the 1860 census in Whitley County, Ky census. Simon had a daughter by the name of Sarah Elizabeth "Sallie" Butler who married Elijah Smith. I cannot find Simon in 1850. Or cannot find out if Simon had any other children, or any other information on Simon's parent's or if he had any brother's or sister's. If anyone has any information on this Family Please contact me at Thank You Julie

This thread: