BUTLER-L Archives

Archiver > BUTLER > 2009-02 > 1235761976

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BUTLER] Butler/Crawford Family in Indiana from OH 1800s
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:12:56 -0000

Author: Cliftongorge_1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.butler/3676.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have a Thomas Jefferson Butler with siblings, William C., Ephraim N., Amanda and Stephen M. This family was in Hamilton Co., Ohio, Perry Co., Indiana and, perhaps, Breckenridge Co., Kentucky. Sounds like you may be just the person I'm looking for! The Thomas J. Butler that I am looking for left 3 orphans. Please contact me at . Thanks, Liz

Important Note: