BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 1998-02 > 0886841123

From: <>
Subject: Re: [BlackSheep-L] Hatfields and Mc coys
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 03:45:23 EST

<<
Hi Karri, I have Hatfields sitting on one of my family tree branches who
were of the Hatfield-McCoy Hatfields but that is really all I know about
them. My Hatfields were from Cabell Co., West Virginia and were Andrew and
son Isaac who are two of my DAR supplemental ancestors and Elisha/Elijah,
the son of Isaac. I hope someone can tell us what the story was and how
it turned out. Barbara >>

Hi Barbara,
You just might have another black sheep grazing in your family tree. Maybe
we
can figure out your HATFIELD and find you a MC COY to make things interesting.
Karri

This thread: