BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 1999-02 > 0920081338

From: Jan Oldham <>
Subject: Re: [BlackSheep-L] ARRGGHHHH
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:08:58 -0500

We've got a very loud alarm system, plus a dob/shepard mix and still had
someone manage to get through our back door three times in less than one
week. The last time they came in the back and out the front (can tell from
the alarm pad). Up until a year ago, we never kept our doors locked. Now
they're locked and we're armed.