BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 1999-02 > 0920093409

From: Nora Hiatt <>
Subject: Re: [BlackSheep-L] ARRGGHHHH
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:30:09 -0800

At 11:24 PM 2/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hmmm...and half the time I don't lock my doors! Ah...the beauty of small
>town America!!!!
>jan

As you know, I make any excuse I can to visit my parents hometown of Oswego
KS. The first time I drove back there with my Chevy S10 Blazer will always
stick in my mind.

I had taken the truck in to have the old changed at the local Fina station.
It was hot so I parked in the shade. I dropped the car off
and was going to walk back to the motel. The mechanic followed me and
stopped and called to me and said Lady, there is a red light flashing
on your dash. I said oh, that's okay, it the alarm, but its disconnected.
He stopped dead, and yelled at two other guys, Hank!!
Harry!! That lady has an ALARM on that car!!!

I was so embarrassed!! They just didn't have a clue.

Nora

This thread: