BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 1999-03 > 0921089592

From: nancy clark <>
Subject: Re: [BlackSheep-L] Today in Blacksheep History
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:13:12 -0600

Well, I might as well join in on the chorus of proud GRAMMA'S!! Try on 50,
48, 42, 40, 38 and 35 with 10 grandkids - oldest 22 this past week -
youngest 5 and a Gr.Granddaughter of 3 years!
They wear me out just thinking about them! :) But I love 'em!
NanC IBSSG
PROUD SPONSOR OF ROOTSWEB AND SIX GROWN UP WONDERFUL KIDS AND THEIR KIDS!!