BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 1999-09 > 0938755217

From: "Jan Curtis" <>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:20:17 -0600

Whoops....sorry....I apologize if I offended you....tragic situations are
one thing and not something to be laughed about.

I see "Black Sheep" in a different category entirely....something more on
the light side, and how it was handled.

Don't think I would want someone who was a "Serial Killer" being considered
"just a black sheep."

Again, I apologize....

Jeff - Maybe we should draw a line here........??

Best regards, to you Mr. Stafford.

Jan Curtis