BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2000-06 > 0960607586

From: Clara Hughes Tirrell <>
Subject: Re: [BS-L] photo from found bible
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 23:26:26 -0400

Dear Jeffrey,
Is this the chat area??? 17 messanges is getting to be spam

At 05:46 PM 06/09/2000 -0700, Jeffery G Scism wrote:

>On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:59:08 -0700 "Melinda O." <>
>writes:
>> This picture looks like I did in the early 1970's. Look at the
>> sandals she
>> was wearing. We all worn that kind back then. Also her dress, we
>> called
>> them "Granny Dresses". That was the style. If you looked at my
>> year book
>> from 1971-1974, we were all dressed that way. Hippies and flower
>> children.
>> Our hair was parted down the middle. You could also buy fabric at
>> the
>> fabric store that was pieced together like a quilt. I sewed alot
>> back then.
>> We had it then, and you can still find it today. I think you have a
>> newer
>> photo in an old bible.
>>
>> Melinda

posts here
>Community email addresses:
> Post message:
> Subscribe:
> Unsubscribe:
>

>==============================
>Join the RootsWeb WorldConnect Project:
>Linking the world, one GEDCOM at a time.
>http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/

Clara Hughes Tirrell, International Black Sheep Society of Genealogists
(IBSSG) .
We walk the path of the ancient ones, soon in the shadows of our
footprints the dream ones will walk. Softly they walk within our thoughts.
They are not dead who live in the hearts they leave behind. Will our
footprints be deep enough to follow or will the winds erase them for all
time... Unknowingly, we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the wind,
and drink the universe in a glass of rain.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

This thread: