BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2000-07 > 0962896293

From: Jeffery G Scism <>
Subject: Re: [BS-L] Re: Junk
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:11:33 -0700

I have sent Jan a private note on the matter, Please drop the subject on
list, and if any comments or problems on this issue please contact ME.

Jeff

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:05:21 -0600 "Joann" <> writes:
> This post was totally uncalled for.....
>
> And there are days many of the subjects could go to chat Jan and you
> know
> it.
>
> Joann
> IBSSG

Jeff Scism, IBSSG, Flockmaster "It is only History!"
Blacksheep Genealogy
2505 West Foothill Blvd, #41
San Bernardino, Ca. 92410
Death Certificate, Obituaries, and Cemeteries Searches

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

This thread: