BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2001-06 > 0991678753

From: "K. BOYD" <>
Subject: Re:[BS-L] Blood types
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 11:19:49 -0700

First Coombs test was Positive for the Rh factor, but the second one was
Negative for the factor. Sounds like you are like my mother.....A+-

Mom is a 'weak A' so I figure if I tested your blood and got those results,
I would say you are a 'weak O". With that designation, you would require A
Neg., or in your case, O Neg. should you require a transfusion to overt an
antibody-antigen reaction.

Kathleen, IBSSG
"Life is a cycle; enjoy the ride!"