BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2001-10 > 1003068045

Subject: Re: [BS-L] Qualification Request/Rick
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:00:45 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/01 6:50:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

<< Someday, I'll have to write a story here about how
my grandfather meandered down south from New York State as a young man with
his new wife [ she was a yankee too! ] and had one of the strangest
occupations I've found yet in my ancestral tree - any guesses? ;-)

Now Rick, you are not being fair to pull that someday I'll tell a story to
this grossly nosey person. Most days I'm simply curious - today I'm nosey.
Get on with the story, don't wait for someday.

Strangest occupation sounds like a good topic for the list. Did he wrestle
alligators in Jackson Square? Maybe he constructed mausoleums in the
beautiful cemeteries in New Orleans. I give up. Tell us.

SandraZ

This thread: