BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2002-06 > 1024425077

From: "J. Garland" <>
Subject: Re: [BS-L] Food
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:31:22 -0700

Don, my husband was at Clear AK for a year ending in July 1975. He loved it
there. He loved the snow and the wild critters. Wants to go back for a
couple years again. Was impressed from the first time he went for a hike and
saw trees being pushed over by some big animal, assumed to be a bear. Never
went out without a gun again.

Jan G.