BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2002-06 > 1025344702

From: "J. Garland" <>
Subject: Re: [BS-L] Qualifiers
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 02:58:22 -0700

The "Regulators" are a confusing thing to me. Can someone tell me, in
general terms, if they would have been more or less likely to support the
British in the Rev. War? I had a few relatives that were involved in the
"Marrs Bluff Incident" in which some Regulators decided to beat up on some
locals (but I figure they were all locals). This was in present day SC, not
far from Cheraws. The year was 1768.

Jan G.