BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2002-07 > 1025985966

From: "Sharon Workman" <>
Subject: Re: [BS-L] Bastille Day - Hester
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 16:06:24 -0400

Bonjour, Hester. I am happy to meet you. I don't suppose it was you who
threw my ancestors off the Mayflower (twice!) when they boarded by mistake,
My grievance is really with sloppy genealogists who made false claims, so
the legitimate passengers are not to blame.

Like your descendant, Allen, I am hard pressed to find French ancestors
except for those royal ones, and they were for the most part a miserable
lot. I bet Allen is very proud to have you in his tree.

Sharon
IBSSG