BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2007-07 > 1185608574

From: "Sue & Bobby Bates" <>
Subject: Re: [BS] Royal Lineages
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 02:41:18 -0600

wrote....
>If you get right down to Elizabeth II's genealogy, she is more German
than anything. Princess Diana had a more British ancestry than Elizabeth ever thought of having.<

Yep, that was pretty amazing as I traced that lineage! Even Queen Victoria whom most of us consider to be about as Brit as they come was of very Germanic heritage as was her husband. Ya gotta love royal genealogy! LOL
Btw, I can also claim Diana through a shared Spencer-Churchill connection as well. ;-)
Best,
SueB-TLC
IBSSG
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/suegilmore