BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2008-07 > 1215839127

From: "" <>
Subject: [BS] Family Sayings
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:05:27 GMT

My GGrandmother and GGgrandfather were out for a Sunday drive and he
was looking at the wheat fields (in Kansas). He apparently wasn't paying
much attention to the horse team and they ended up getting off the road
and bumping around in a field. The old buggies didn't have the suspension
our cars had today so it was quite a ride getting back on to the road.
After the whold incident was over, Grandma (looking straight ahead) only
said,"Goes where you look, Tom."
The Tuckwood descendants use that for several situations.
Jeff Carr of TX

Cool saying! Any others out there that someone would be willing to share?
I've always found family sayings like this fascinating. I'd share my own,
but honestly, nothing comes to mind right now.

Cathy