BlackSheep-L Archives

Archiver > BlackSheep > 2008-07 > 1216131080

From: Jeff Scism <>
Subject: Re: [BS] IBSSG
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 07:11:20 -0700

--

Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
~~

Visit http://ibssg.org/blacksheep/
For the Intl. Blacksheep Society of Genealogists website

Putnam County Indiana http://ingenweb.org/inputnam/
Montgomery County Indiana http://ingenweb.org/inmontgomery/bios/
Fountain County Indiana http://ingenweb.org/infountain/

"The experiment was terminated prematurely when the environmental events degraded significantly at the reference point where the biologically processed nutritional waste product was inertially motivated to an interface with the helix driven centrifugally impelled aerodynamic flow oscillator, initiating a change in velocity and vector state, with the realized effect of chaotic dispersion of particulate matter over a postulated pattern representing the parameter of impact dictated by the hyperbolic trajectory of the product intermix, as modified by the gravitational field, and the calculated velocity of preexisting aerodynamic current, terminating in an energy state exchange."

This thread: