BrickChurchNC-L Archives

Archiver > BrickChurchNC > 2000-04 > 0956579715

From: "Bill Clapp" <>
Subject: Re: [BrickChurchNC] Re: Benjamin Lynn Clapp<Ludwick Clapp<John Phillip CLAPP
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:35:15 -0400

It was helpful to me Summer. I am a descendent of William Lewis Clapp
(1792), son of Ludwig (Lewis) Clapp and a brother of Benjamin. My
information on Benjamin is similar to yours, but I have Benjamin dying in
Woodbridge, CA, 10/31/1865. This information is from FTM archives. I have
had some correspondence with a descendent of Margaret Ann Loy (wife of
Ludwig Clapp) regarding this. I have a good deal of information on Joseph
Carlos Clapp, son of Benjamin Lynn Clapp through a series of articles he
wrote for the publication Autumn Leaves (issues of 1907-1908) in which he
recounts many of his life experiences. At the moment, I'm trying to piece
together information on Ludwig (Lewis) Clapp's ancestors here in NC,
including burial locations.

Bill Clapp

http://home.triad.rr.com/wlclapp/