Bristol_and_Somerset-L Archives

Archiver > Bristol_and_Somerset > 1998-01 > 0886108495

From: "David Fletcher" <>
Subject: Re: NETCOTT Family: Somerset & Bristol
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:14:55 -0600

Paul:

I credit another member of this list with everything I have. Many thanks to
her--and here it is, isn't much, but getting started. Please let us know
what you have.

Regards,

Dave:

Descendants of Robert Netcott

1 Robert Netcott b: Abt. 1843 in Taunton, Somerset, England Fact 1:
Bootmaker.
2 Henry Netcott b: 1880 Fact 1: . Watchmaker.
. +Beatrice Bournes b: 1880 m: October 19, 1904 in Ebenezer Chapel, Old
King Street, Bristol, England, UK
3 Cecil Henry Netcott, O.B.E. b: May 08, 1913 in 14 Stapleton Rd,
Bristol, England, UK Fact 1: Awarded Order of British Empire (O.B.E.).
.. +Winifred Gladys Shepstone b: October 24, 1916 in 3 Windmill Hill,
Bedminster, Bristol, England, UK d: 1964

*2nd Wife of Cecil Henry Netcott, O.B.E.:
.. +Peggy
3 Hilda Netcott