Bristol_and_Somerset-L Archives

Archiver > Bristol_and_Somerset > 2000-04 > 0956973545

From: "Glynis Turner" <>
Subject: 1871 Census : St James & St Paul Out, Bristol
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:59:05 +1000

Dear list,

PLEASE is anyone going to look up the 1871 Census of Bristol, St James & St
Paul Out???

Could you look up this address please??

On the 1881 census I have my gggrandmother and two of her children at

Dwelling: 13 Victoria R Census Place: Bristol St James & St Paul Out,
Gloucester, England
Susanah B. NEWW48 FBradford, Wiltshire, England
Albert E. NEWU18 MBristol
Catharine NEWU15 FBristol

I would very much appreciate knowing if they were at this same address in
1871
and if the husband David John NEW is present/not and his occupation.

This will narrow his death date and point me in the right direction with
this branch.
Also present could be an older son Thomas Stephen NEW b 1854 and a number
of other siblings.

Thankyou

Best wishes
Glynis