Bristol_and_Somerset-L Archives

Archiver > Bristol_and_Somerset > 2001-03 > 0984639600-07

From: Jeanette deMontalk <>
Subject: Re: Harry HIBBS
Date: (No, or invalid, date.)

Hi Listers,
My uncle told me that Harry HIBBS, who was a soccer player for England, was a cousin of ours. I have found that he played for both Birmingham and Bristol City (goalkeeper) and I wonder if anyone on the list has any further details about his life. I'd like to find in particular where and when he was born and who were his parents.
TIA,
Jeanette (in NZ where yesterday, just over a month from Christmas and from midsummer, it snowed on the hills behind my home).

This thread: