Bristol_and_Somerset-L Archives

Archiver > Bristol_and_Somerset > 2006-03 > 1143189758

From: "Steve Hayes" <>
Subject: Re: [B&S] addresses
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:42:38 +0200

Hi Iris,

Here are some more addresses for your database. I hope you get them,
because when I post stuff to the list copies don't seem to come back
to me, so I'm never sure if they are getting out.

Family Bristol & Somerset Addresses for Iris's Database
2006-03-24 09:24

Axbridge

Red Lion Hotel, 31 High Street (1885-1915)
Hayes, William Allen & Mary Barber (born Stooke)

Bedminster

17 Back Lane, Bedminster
Thomas Stooke & Mary Stooke, born Hollins (1851 census)

1 Richmond Terrace, Bedminster
William Allen Hayes & Mary Barber Stooke (1872-1885)
(was Stooke family home before that)

4 Little Paradise, Bedminster
James Andrew and Catherine Hayes (formerly Chaffey, born Harris) (1851 census)

224 East Street
James Andrew and Catherine Hayes (formerly Chaffey, born Harris) (1871 census)

9 North Street, Bedminster
James Andrew and Catherine Hayes (formerly Chaffey, born Harris) (1861 census)

11 North Street, Bedminster
John Hayes & Margaret Hayes, born Caple (1851 census)

2 North Place, Bedminster
William Wickham Hayes and Eliza Hayes, born Mitchell (1871 census)

16 Cannon Street, Bedminster
John Hayes & Margaret Jane Hayes, born Capel (1861 census)

17 Cannon Street, Bedminster
William Wickham Hayes and Eliza Hayes, born Mitchell (1881 census)

19 Cannon Street, Bedminster
John Hayes & Margaret Jane Hayes, born Capel (1881 census)

2 Hebron Terrace, Bedminster
John A. Howell & Emma Howell, born Hayes (1871 census)

Skyn Yard, Cabot Street, Bedminster
James Andrew Allen Hayes & Emily Hayes, born Heall (1881 census)

Church Lane, Bedminster West
James Andrew Allen Hayes & Emily Hayes, born Heall (1891 census)

Bush Lane, Bedminster
William Wickham Hayes and Eliza Hayes, born Mitchell (1891 census)

Bristol

7 Redcliffe Hill, Bristol
Christopher Albert Hayes & Eliza Jane Hayes, born Wilde (1881 Census)

12 Halsbury Road, St James, Bristol
Emily Hayes (born Healls)

Clifton, Bristol

12 Lower Nelson Place, Clifton
Sander Hayes & Barbara Hayes, born Clevely (1861-1871)

Woolcott Park, Bristol

66 Hampton Road, Bristol
James Andrew Hayes (1890-1905)

This thread: