Bristol_and_Somerset-L Archives

Archiver > Bristol_and_Somerset > 2006-04 > 1144572444

From: Josephine Jeremiah <>
Subject: Re: [B&S] William STOCKHAM
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 09:49:52 +0100

In article <000501c65b9b$a88f2610$>,
Audrey Du'Mont <> wrote:

> Back on the list after about a twelve month break.

Hi Audrey,

Welcome back to the list!

> Have had a breakthrough this week (after 3 years) with the above man,
> who as a widower married my GG-Grandmother in 1899, as I think I've
> found his family back to the 1851 census and BMD's back even further.

Between 1998 and 2001, there was a list member called Joan who was
researching STOCKHAM in Bristol. If you haven't already done so, it might
be worth searching for STOCKHAM in the B & S list archives for those years.

Here's a little snippet, which I sent Joan on 28th. March 2001:

In 1911, Frederick Charles STOCKHAM, an upholsterer was at 3 Bartlett's
Road, Bedminster.

Perhaps he'll tie in with the in-laws of your gg-grandmother, Louisa
Harriet STOCKHAM.

Josephine

--
Josephine's Books, Ian's Pages, The Clutton 'Do' and
the Glamorganshire Canal.

This thread: