Bristol_and_Somerset-L Archives

Archiver > Bristol_and_Somerset > 2006-04 > 1146307448

From: Trevor <>
Subject: Re: [B&S] Genetic Genealogy
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:44:08 +1000

John Ritchings wrote:
> Greetings Trevor

Dear John

I have just browsed and bookmarked the links you have so kindly
provided. I hope that other members of this group will also have a look.

I am afraid that I am going to become addicted! It looks rivetting
stuff, and I see that you have found it so too.

I have much to learn but I can see that several surnames of interest to
me are prominent.

Have you seen today's update on http://www.familytreedna.com re their
Surnames Project? it is worth a read and a browse. One of the projects
is my own very common surname. The project aims to tease out the
linkages between the various WILLIAMS lines! Wow!

I see also that there are linkages to the IGI and to familysearch.org's
Ancestral Files.

More to have a look at, I can see!

Thank you so much

Trevor