Bristol_and_Somerset-L Archives

Archiver > Bristol_and_Somerset > 2006-12 > 1166647601

From: DENISE DOWNES <>
Subject: Re: [B&S] Help-Sailings from Bristol ? 1906
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:46:41 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry about my tagging onto this subject,
Henry Richards and his brother went to Vancouver in 1909 ish.. they sailed 1st class , but am unsure of the port they would go from or go to
would i find them in the immigration list from Bristol sailings
Regards Denise

Steve Linham <> wrote:
Not too long ago, someone in this group listed passenger arrivals in Boston.
I checked it out for 1923 and found my grandfather, Eli Richard Linham and
his eldest daughter, Edna had immigrated through Boston, not through
Halifax as he had written in the family bible.

Perhaps someone can share that site with you.

Steve

Stephen V. Linham
1165 Normandy Drive
Newark, OH 43055-9021