Bristol_and_Somerset-L Archives

Archiver > Bristol_and_Somerset > 2009-05 > 1242803298

From: Jean WOOD <>
Subject: Re: [B&S] Family Crest help needed BECHER & ?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:08:18 +0200 (CEST)

25 years ago I did some heraldry as part of my City and Guilds embroidery course.

I make absolutely no promises, but I still have most of my heraldry books and if I can help at all I will try. Do send me the picture, with any transcription you have already made. At least if I can read it, I should be able to help with the meaning of the words..

Unfortunately my husband recently bought the cheapest printer/scanner he could find to replace one that had died and I am disgusted at what it does not want to do! So I will probably need to work off whatever image I see on screen.

Best wishes