BronxRoots-L Archives

Archiver > BronxRoots > 1997-08 > 0872726846

From: <>
Subject: Re: PS 90 Magazine "THE QUILL
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:07:26 -0400 (EDT)

There seems to be a number of new people, so I'll try this again.
Dear Fellow Bronxites,
I was a student at PS 90 Bx. from 1933 to 1941. In 1936 the school issued
an
annual magazine called "THE QUILL". I had the entire set from 1933 to June
1941 and moved to California. It was supposed to have been sent out to me
along with other possessions but it never made it. I miss all the important
material those magazines had like stories, poems, puzzles, pictures,
graduation lists and so much more.

How can I go about getting copies of those Magazines for those particular
years. The cover showed THE QUILL and an inkwell with a feather (quill). It
was drawn by a teacher named S. Eicholz. The printing was done by Charles
Steurer Press 420 E. 149th St. BX, NYC.

Here are some phone numbers if anyone cares to check it out for me.

PS 90 1116 Sheridan Ave. Bx. 718-681-6949

School Records - Former Pupils 935-4111

Information - 935-2000 - 935-2875

Archives 212-788-8580

Bronx Historical Society 718-881-8900

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Mel Oshins
28600 Avenida Maravilla
Cathedral City, CA 92234

E-mail
homepage: http:members.aol.com/meloshins

{#} To unsubscribe send request to
{#} Or (digest mode)
{#} with the message unsubscribe (nothing else, no signature!)

This thread: