CA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > CA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2004-04 > 1081523786

Subject: Re: [CA-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1930 Census lookup for Thomas Titus Alameda California
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:16:26 EDT

Hi Nancy:

Yes, Thomas Truemon Titus's wife in 1920 is Philomene and his daughter is
Zedmere. Thomas was born 9/9/1888 in Eureka County Nevada. His brother Raymond
was born 11/1/1895 in Eureka, Nevada. In 1910 they were living in Alameda
County with their mother and step-father and at that time 2 half-sisters
Henrietta (b. 1903) and Helen (b. 1906). I believe that there were two more girls
born to Arthur and Henrietta Allen after 1910, Maurice and Patricia. Right
after 1920 Thomas and Philomene divorced and he remarried. I don't know the new
wife's name. I don't know where Philomene and her mother Zedmere and her
daughter Zedmere were in 1930, I would guess either in Alameda County or Santa
Clara County.

Thanks for your help.

Emmitt

This thread: