CA-DEATH-INDEX-L Archives

Archiver > CA-DEATH-INDEX > 2000-02 > 0950925350

From: Perrin Larton <>
Subject: [CADI] Death Cert Transcription: Floyd Rizer
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:55:50 -0800

Kathleen,

I didn't find any of the names you asked for....but since Floyd was from
West Virginia I thought he might be "shirttail related"!!

Floyd Randolph Rizer born West Virginia
dob January 1, 1911
dod September 26, 1994
father Jessie Rizer born West Virginia
mother Mary McVicker born West Virginia
burial Gavilan Hills Memorial Park Gilroy CA
informant Lela Painter daughter
cause of death Acute Pulmonary arrest, CHF, ASCVD
SS# 214-01-0083

Hope this helps.

Perrin

At 09:04 PM 2/9/00 -0800, rizerk wrote:
>Looking for further details on Malinda Strother Rizer born about 1814 in
>Pendleton co., West Virginia. Sometime after her husband Benjamin Rizer
>died in 1853, Malinda Rizer moved to San Jose, Santa Clara Co, Calif. Three
>of her four children probably moved with her. These were Desdemona b. 1836,
>Socrates b. 1837, and Malinda Rizer b. 1842. Seeking data for the Rizer
>Family book. Thank you, Kathleen Rizer

This thread: