CA-INDIAN-TRIBES-L Archives

Archiver > CA-INDIAN-TRIBES > 2011-01 > 1296082262

From: "Nelson, Sebastian" <>
Subject: [CA-INDIAN-TRIBES] Come tour the California State Archives!
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:51:02 -0800

One Friday each month, we will be providing a free, behind the scenes tour of the California State Archives!
Everyone who is interested in California's rich history and its state government is invited to tour the State Archives' collections of historic records, which include more than 100 million documents, 20,000 maps and architectural drawings, 250,000 photographs and thousands of video and audio recordings.
Our tours will begin at 12:00 noon and will last approximately one hour. Right now, we are scheduling tours for:
*January 28, 2011
*February 25, 2011
*March 25, 2011
*April 29, 2011
*May 27, 2011
*June 24, 2011
*July 29, 2011
*August 26, 2011
*September 30, 2011
*October 28, 2011
*November 18, 2011
*December 30, 2011
To RSVP or for more information, contact the Archives Tour Coordinator () or call (916) 653-2385.
http://www.sos.ca.gov/archives/tour.htm

Sebastian Nelson
Archivist II
California State Archives
Office of the Secretary of State
1020 "O" Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
phone: (916) 653-2385
fax: (916) 653-7363

P Save the Earth, one page at a time. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This thread: