CAALAMED-L Archives

Archiver > CAALAMED > 2005-02 > 1107892960

From: mt view <>
Subject: Re: [CAAlameda] West Brae Baptist Church/Eastbay Baptist Church of Berkeley
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:02:42 -0800 (PST)

Sharon

The Church was called Westbrae Baptist, the minster in 1941 was Rev. P. W. Travis, it is now called
Rev. John ShimEastbay Baptist Church of Berkeley
also known as Westbrae Bible Church1343 Hopkins Ave.BerkeleyCalifornia94702

it is at the same address as it was in 1941.

George

wrote:
My parents were married at West Brae Baptist Church in 1941. Can any one tell
me an address or location of this church and where church records might be
today? My parents lived in both Concord or Walnut Creek and in Berkeley during
this time period and I am thinking the church was in Alameda County. Thanks,
Sharon

Alameda Co, California CAGenWeb
http://www.cagenweb.com/alameda/

Transcribed census for Alameda County: