CAGEN-L Archives

Archiver > CAGEN > 1999-03 > 0920616802

From: Dorothy Oksner <>
Subject: Re: Nominees for Favorite Query
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 22:53:22 -0800

Laurel,

Here's mine:

On march 3, 1999
cynthia steinheimer wrote:
will be sending you a $donation next week.
have you done any research of edward f. knipper- last will & testaments?
have you check on the cemetery for their correction dates.
IF any other research done on my father's family, as in my first email inquiry
Erik a. errson(erickson or erikson) died about 1952-54 santa barbara,calif
born in sweden.
Margareta m. (errson)Blickenstaff died in 1993 santa barbara, calif.
forn in sweden.
R.Spencer Blickenstaff died in 1985 santa barbara,calif. --cynthia's father
I do know that my father was born as Royal Spencer Parkhurst Jr. as states on
his birth certificate..an ansentee father/love affair./ birth certicate Id.
infrmation
local register number 103/ county of; contra costa/ city or town of,
richmond, state of california borth date april 16,1926, / place of birth
district number 107.
father named; royal spencer parkhurst his last known address; raymond
apartments 25th and macdonald, richmond california.--age of last birthday 21.
time of birth 11:14pm---there is no certification on birth certificate as
to the attending physician. what i have i assume is a copy-------
do you tackle these sorts of request outside of santa barbara. do you have any
ideas if I can and do vital records release such information.???
doing this additional research wll get another dollar donation., and next
week I will
be sending in my donation. What is the cost fee for membership into santa
barbara geneology society?
f.y.i.* the Blickenstaffs were homeowner of the frank lloyd wright home for
over 50 years, i have been in contact wth the new homeowner. home address
196 hot springs road, montecito california. corner of summit road& hot
springs road.
sinceerely, cynthia

Dorothy Oksner

Santa Barbara County, CA GenWeb Coordinator
http://www.compuology.com/cagenweb/sbarbcty.htm
Santa Barbara County Genealogical Society Web Host
http://www.compuology.com/sbarbar

This thread: