CAHILL-L Archives

Archiver > CAHILL > 2004-08 > 1091351987

From: "Darlene & Bryan Putze" <>
Subject: Re: [CAHILL] Re: Cahills in Orange and Rockland Co.s New York
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 05:19:47 -0400

I am searching for a James Cahill whom is the father of my Great Great Grandfather, Michael.
I don't have any info on James but he is listed as the father on Michael's death certificate.

Michael Cahill: Born October 18, 1860
Died: June 23, 1918
Father: James Cahill
Mother: Bridget Reilly (that's what it looks like to all)

Michael married Margaret Daugherty and had a bunch of kids. They came from Ireland or England, not sure which yet. They arrived in Johnstown, Pa then moved here to Pittsburgh, PA
in the late 1800's until they passed away, Michael in 1918 and Margaret in 1920.

Would love more info on Michael's family, I have nothing as far as where his parents
came from or if he has any siblings. I am hoping that this is a match to this email I
received.