CAIN-L Archives

Archiver > CAIN > 2000-12 > 0977527124

From: Maurine Parker <>
Subject: Cain in Pulaski Co., KY
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:18:44 -0800

Posted on: Cain Queries
Reply Here: http://genconnect.rootsweb.com/gc/FamilyAssoc/Cain/318

Surname: Smith Cain
-------------------------

I am researching a Smith Cain (and/or Smith W. Cain) both listed on 1870
census, Harison District, pg. 251 for Pulaski Co., KY. I'm not sure whether
this is one person or two. If this is the Smith Cain that I think it is,
he was born in Ohio according to information on his son's death certificate.
He was in Montgomery County, ILL. on 18 Oct. 1871 when his son, Daniel
Bowser Cain was born there. A Smith Cain, and a Smith W. Cain was also
listed on the 1850 census, Smith Cain in Jefferson Co. KY pg 30, and Smith
W. Cain in Russell Co., KY on pg 262. Do you have any information on him?
Maurine

This thread: