CALDWELL-L Archives

Archiver > CALDWELL > 2010-09 > 1284615500

From: ,
Subject: [CALDWELL] Caldwell, James H and James C
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 05:38:20 -0000

Author: ibdashnn
Surnames: Caldwell
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.caldwell/3284/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My father was James Hollis Caldwell (1923-1983) and he was born in Albuquerque, NM. He used to tell me he grew up on Texarkana but I have been unable to locate any info about this. His father was James Claud Caldwell (1893-1957), later of TX. I have been unable to find my father's mother's name, even on his death bed. I also cannot locate any reference to my grandfather's wife's name. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Barbara (Caldwell) De Shann

Important Note: