CALLAWAY-L Archives

Archiver > CALLAWAY > 2002-01 > 1010634334

From: "Margaret Bland" <>
Subject: Callaways in GA
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:45:34 -0500

I'm seeking spouse and parents and additional children of Edward
Callaway, father of Joshua and Susan Callaway. Joshua was a preacher,
probably Baptist? Susan (1819?-1880) married David Herbert Moore.
Their children were Elizabeth Jane (Lizzie) Moore and K. P. Moore.
Lizzie married Rev. Adiel Lumpkin Moncrief, a Baptist preacher, in
Monroe Co. GA in 1856, and these last two were parents of 8 children.
I have information on their descendants, but need Callaway
information. Apparently there were several Callaways in this line who
were ministers.
Can anyone connect with this line?
Margaret

This thread: